1. Your name: Kripa
2. All the places you’ve lived: Michigan, Culpeper, Reston, Herndon, Charlottesville, Thane, Buenos Aires
3. Your first best friend: Lauren
4. Your childhood fears: dogs, drowning
5. What you were like in high school: socially awkward
6. Your favourite and least favourite subjects at school: favorite-- band in middle school, pre-calc, French, Spanish, Comparative Politics 101, Portuguese, anthropology, stat in grad school, repro health, government and public policy (Professor Janine Davidson's class); least favorite-- tech ed, International Trade and War, American Economic History, macroeconomics
7. Your first boyfriend or girlfriend: Nick, 8th grade.
8. Your oldest hobby: drawing Disney princesses
9. Your sexuality: straight? although lately, feels like I'm ace.
10. What you look for in a partner: Besides aesthetics? A sense of humor, fidelity, honesty, desire to travel.
11. Your kids, or your feelings about having kids: Not interested in having kids.
12. Your pets, past and present: I've won goldfish at the elementary school fun fair, and I had a hermit crab once. All dead.
13. Foods you love and foods you hate: I love guacamole and most local and seasonal produce. I love raw honey, dark chocolate, paneer makhani, any Indian fish curry, any kind of jal-frezi, goat cheese, eggs with Harissa sauce. I hate bananas even though I appreciate how good they are for you. I'm not a fan of coconut water even though that's also REALLY good for you - it will literally save and protect your guts in many parts of the world. (Gonna have to get over that when I go to India...) I hate buttermilk.
14. What your life was like ten years ago: riddled with anxiety. but can I have a time machine to take it back to that point?
15. How much alcohol you drink: almost none, unless I go out with friends.
16. Your worst illness: Delhi belly
17. What you do at work: tutor kids, substitute teach
18. A question or comment people should never make to you: Uh, don't make sexist and racist and homophobic, etc., comments to me. Oh, and don't diss Harry Potter or most YA or juvenile stuff. Although I suppose Twilight is fair game.
19. The style of clothing you feel most comfortable in: graphic tees layered over a long sleeve tee, jeans, Converse sneakers
20. Whether you’re an extrovert or an introvert: A little bit of both.
21. Who you have a crush on: The guy playing Gloss in Catching Fire.
22. A friendship you lost: Can we not?
23. Three achievements you’re proud of: My education. Um...I've written some creative pieces. And I've had LTEs published in a few newspapers.
24. Your political views: Green, I suppose.
25. Your religious beliefs: Hindu?
26. Your perfect night out: A hot guy approaches me with interest?
27. Whether you like to plan ahead or be spontaneous: Both.
28. What you look for in a friend: someone who is not judgemental, can laugh at themselves and have fun, and who shares at least a few similar interests
29. Whether you’re a night owl or a morning lark: such a night owl.
30. How you would like people to remember you: fondly!
- (no subject)